Self-Reflection for Community Organizers
1. Who am I accountable to?
2. What community consents to my leadership when I assume it?
3. How do those interactions function?
4. Am I sure the people I'm accountable to have a traversable path to intervention/interruption/dialogue, when they feel differently than I do?
5. Who helps me reel myself in when I assume harmful attitudes, or replicate structural oppressions, internally or externally?
6. Who do I turn to for counsel/support in holding myself accountable when I have caused harm?
7. Do I acknowledge that we all both experience and cause harm?
8. Do I believe that mass movements are grounded in relationships, and if so, am I working to build those relationships, or simply attempting to enforce ideas?